Looking for Marketing jobs in charity? Youíve come to the right place.
Marketing jobs in the charity sector are highly desirable. Candidates are required to have some knowledge of marketing either from a degree / qualification or some relevant work experience. There are many responsibilities involved in the charities marketing jobs, however they are highly rewarding and enjoyable. A full job description is detailed below.
> Latest marketing jobs in charities see below > Send Us your CV!
> See all our Marketing jobs
Charities Marketing Job Description: typically responsibilities
- working with marketing, advertising and promotional staff
- working with fundraisers and charities to ensure that the marketing objectives of the charity are met
- establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives
- evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- implement the organisations marketing plan
- corresponding with media and advertising outlets
- marketing managers have a responsibility for overseeing the marketing project, developing strategies, supervising staff and controlling the budget
What qualifications do I need to be a Marketing Manager in the Charity Sector?
For any marketing job a marketing related degree is an essential requirement for most positions. A qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) can improve your chances of securing a marketing job, especially within the highly competitive charity sector. Having said this, an additional qualification may be useful; it will not guarantee a job or replace the personal qualities and experience that employers are looking for. Gaining pre-entry relevant work experience can be helpful, either via vacation work, work placements, shadowing or volunteering. Before you can apply for Marketing Manager jobs in charity you will need to gain experience in the field either as a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive.
- Typical salaries for Charity Marketing jobs are between £15,000 and £50,000*
- Some charities can offer additional benefits, including profit-sharing schemes, medical insurance, gym membership, company car and bonuses
- Some charities have short-term marketing manager contracts
*January 2006 data
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest charities marketing jobs straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Marketing jobs in charity see below.> Register and submit your CV today - we'll tell you when a vacancy appears thats right for you!
> Search for more jobs; marketing jobs