Looking for jobs in customer service? Youíve come to the right place.
Customer Service Advisor jobs involve recognizing customersí needs and wants, delivering requests in a timely fashion and effectively handling complaints while operating within a pressurized environment. A full job description, qualifications and salary is detailed below:
> Latest Customer Service Advisor Jobs > Register your CV! > Get Job Alerts
Customer Service Advisor job description: typical responsibilities
- Understand your customersí needs, wants and expectations
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- Be a bright, motivated, bubbly, empathetic and profession person
- Have good communication skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Computer-literate and good keyboard skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure and problem-solve accordingly
- Previous experience in face-to-face or telephone-based (call centre) customer service
What qualifications do I need to work as a Customer Service Advisor?
There are no specific academic qualifications required for Customer Service Advisor jobs, however applicants from customer service based backgrounds are encourage to apply (such as Sales Executive, Customer Service Representative, Call Centre AdvisorÖ)
- The salary for Customer Service Advisors varies between £6 and £10 per hour, however this is dependent on factors such as location or if it is a contract role or a permanent position.
- Customer Service Advisor roles are often stepping stones for those who are likely to progress into first line managers. As a result, pay will increase with experience.
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest customer service advisor jobs straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Customer Service Advisor jobs see below
Register and submit your CV today- we'll tell you when a vacancy appears thatís right for you!
If you're looking for tips on CV writing, interview techniques etc - visit our careers section