Looking for college or university lecturing jobs? You’ve come to the right place.
Lecturing jobs require highly skilled and passionate candidates. Being a lecturer is a rewarding career; lecturer jobs are always in demand across the UK for temporary, part time and permanent positions. A full jobs description, salary details and qualifications are detailed below.
> Latest Lecturer Jobs > Send us your CV > Get job Alerts
Lecturer Job Description
Lectures need to have a passion for teaching and be highly skilled in their taught subject. Main duties include:
- Teaching students to achieve a certain standard in their subject,
- Lecturing, assessing & marking work, planning
- Writing exam papers and marking results
- Administrative work including updating student records
- Research, writing papers / reports
Lecturers are required across all subject disciplines including:
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Business Studies
- Carpentry & joinery
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Life Skills
What qualifications do I need to be a Lecturer?
Each lecturing job will require a specific qualification within the subject you are teaching and will be detailed in the job description.
- A lecturers’ salary can vary depending on qualifications achieved, experience and the subject which you are lecturing in.
- Salaries tend to come with some benefits
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Search for more jobs or Register hereand let us send you our latest housing scheme manager jobs straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Lecturer jobs see below:
Register and submit your CV today- we'll tell you when a vacancy appears that’s right for you!
If you're looking for tips on CV writing, interview techniques etc visit our careers section