Looking for human resources officer jobs? Youíve come to the right place.
HR officer jobs require candidates to organise, recruit, define salaries and advise on creating an effective use of personnel within the office. Human Resources officers play an integral role in ensuring that the company works efficiently and effectively. A full job description, qualifications and salary information is detailed below:
> Latest Human Resources (HR) Officer Jobs - see below
> Click here if you're looking for HR Assistant Jobs?
HR Officers are typically responsible for the following duties:
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- undertaking regular salary reviews
- administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff
- interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
What qualifications do I need to be a HR Officer?
Human Resources (HR) officer jobs are highly competitive. The following degree subjects may make entry into HR easier: Human Resources Management, Business Management, Business with languages, Social Administration and Psychology. Although it is possible to enter HR work without being professionally qualified, a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualification is often preferred by employers, especially for middle management jobs and expected at higher HR management roles. You can gain sponsorship for studying towards your CIPD via your employer. However, there are a variety of study methods for the CIPD, including full time, part time and distance learning. A wide range of colleges and other institutions deliver the CIPD course.
- Range of typical starting HR officer salaries: £20,000 - £25,240*
- Range of typical salaries at senior HR level/with experience £39,000 - £76,850*
- Salaries within Human Resources can vary considerably between employers. They can be influenced by location, industry sector, level of responsibility, seniority and particular function.
- 68% of CIPD members are female.
*October 2006 data
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest HR officer jobs straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Human Resources (HR) officer jobs see below.> Register and submit your CV today - we'll tell you when a vacancy appears thats right for you!