Looking for housing management jobs? Youíve come to the right place.
Housing managersí work with Local Councils, Housing Associations, Tenant Management Organisations and other companies involved in housing on a range of areas from rent to anti social behaviour. Housing manager jobs involve the responsibility for ensuring that housing standards are met and that the team delivers an efficient and on-budget service. Click on the links below for a full description of current housing management jobs:
> Latest Housing Manager Jobs > Send us your CV!
Housing Manager Job Description: typical responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing your team to reach targets and achieve them within budgetary constraints.
- You will be working with and tasking housing officers, housing assistants, supported housing and specialist housing people within your area e.g. anti-social behaviour officers, homelessness officers, liaison officers etc.
- Note that you may be managing specific areas in housing such as: tenants, anti-social behaviour, lettings, income, sheltered housing, housing benefits etc
- You will need to work within housing regulations, internal inspections and local council guidelines.
- You may be working in managing the delivering a project or more involved in the strategic direction of the housing policy of a local council or future policies.
- You must also remember that you are to give support and the highest quality service to the tenants in your area.
- General managerial duties.
- Click on the following link for more information about housing scheme manager jobs.
What qualifications do jobs in Housing Management require?
To apply for housing manager jobs you will need experience within the housing industry e.g. in estate management or Housing Needs Register. Some jobs will require specific experience and up to date knowledge e.g. knowledge of rent income collection, debt management etc. You will also need to demonstrate managerial abilities including budget and performance management, staff management skills (many roles are hands on so good communicating and motivation of staff is essential). Some jobs in housing management may require flexible working hours and a clean driving license.
- Salaries for housing management jobs vary greatly depending on the scale and location of the project ranging from £20,000 to £35,000 per annum.
- Experience is another factor which can increase your salary.
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest housing manager vacancies straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
View the latest 5 Housing Manager Jobs below.
> If you canít find the housing management job you want send us your cv, get job alerts or contact us and weíll get back to you.
> Search for more jobs Ė donít forget to checkout our career toolkit!