Looking for liaison officer jobs? Youíve come to the right place.
Liaison officers often work in the housing, regeneration, construction and social housing sectors and work as a liaison between tenants/local residents and the people involved in the regeneration work to ensure that the local community are fully aware of any work going on. You may also be responsible for the health and safety, site access and more technical aspects. The high levels of communication involved means this is a challenging but fun job as you get to speak to the local communities. A full job description and salary information is described below.
> Latest Liaison Officer Jobs Ė see below
Job vacancies include: Resident liaison officers, Tenants liaison officers, Housing liaison officers,
Regeneration liaison officers
> Send us your CV and weíll find a job thatís right for you
Liaison Officer Job Description: typical responsibilities
- establish an effective communications system to keep the site team informed and maintain good relationships with the tenants and construction team.
- carry out door-to-door home visits with local residents who may be involved in regeneration activity
- providing an overview of current and proposed regeneration projects
- working to establish accommodation needs and review future housing requirements
- dealing with people issues in a positive manner and ensure tenant satisfaction is achieved
- coordinating work, questionnaires, providing works information, dealing with queries, responding to complaints and resolving concerns
- report to Resident Engineer.
- initiate / generate technical instructions, site notes and other site observations.
- liaise with other disciplines for co-ordination issues.
- assist in preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
What qualifications do I need to be a Liaison Officer?
Regeneration, Tenant and Resident Liaison Officer jobs usually state the ability to insure the immediate flow of information so a high level of communication, negotiation and excellent listening ability is required. You will also need to be sensitive to the people you are dealing with and have good problem solving skills. Each job is unique and you will need to have knowledge in your area e.g. a residential liaison officer will have a different knowledge base to a regeneration liaison officer. Flexible working hours and a clean driving license are often required.
- Salaries for liaison officer jobs vary greatly depending on the scale and location of the project ranging from £14,000 to £35,000 per annum.
- Experience is another factor which can increase your salary.
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest Liaison Officer jobs including Regeneration, Tenant and Resident Liaison Officer vacancies straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Liaison Officer Jobs see below.
> If you canít find the job you want send us your cv, get job alerts or contact us and weíll get back to you.
> Search for more jobs Ė donít forget to checkout our career toolkit!