Looking for Marketing Manager jobs? Youíve come to the right place.
Marketing Manager jobs require candidates to have a good knowledge of all marketing areas as they oversee the strategy and development of the overall marketing project. There are many responsibilities involved with the marketing manager role; however it is highly rewarding and enjoyable. A full job description is detailed below.
> Latest Marketing Manager Jobs > Marketing Jobs in Charities
Marketing Manager Job Description: typically responsibilities
- overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives
- evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- implement the organisations marketing plan
- to manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget
- managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets
What qualifications do I need to be a Marketing Manager?
Most entrants into the marketing field have a marketing related degree which is an essential requirement for most positions. As this field is particularly competitive a qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) can improve your chances of securing a marketing position. Having said this, an additional qualification may be useful; it will not guarantee a job or replace the personal qualities and experience that employers are looking for. Gaining pre-entry relevant work experience can be helpful, either via vacation work, work placements, shadowing or volunteering. Before you can apply for Marketing Manager jobs you will need to gain experience in the field either as a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive.
- Typical salaries for Marketing Managers are between £30,000 and £50,000*
- Some organisations can offer additional benefits, including profit-sharing schemes, medical insurance, gym membership, company car and bonuses
- Short-term marketing manager contracts are available via recruitment agencies at marketing manager level
*January 2006 data
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest marketing manager jobs straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Marketing Manager jobs see below.
> Register and submit your CV today - we'll tell you when a vacancy appears thats right for you!