Looking for principal planning jobs? You’ve come to the right place.
If you are an experienced planner you are eligible to apply for principal planning jobs. Principal planners work with the planning team and external clients to ensure that any new planning development is done to a very high standard and within all the planning laws and regulations. There are many permanent, contract and temporary principal planning positions available across the UK. A full job description, qualifications and salary is detailed below:
> Latest Principal Planning Jobs > Register your CV! > Get Job Alerts
Principal Planner job description: typical responsibilities
- Consultancy, negotiation and co-ordination of planning projects
- Represent the planning team and its capabilities to external and internal clients
- Providing planning and other related support to the planning team
- Provision of high quality planning advice to internal and external clients
- Develop and expand client base which will include writing proposals for new investments
- Project management
- You may also be required to manage the planning team so managerial skills will also be required
What qualifications do I need to work as a Principal Planner?
You will need to demonstrate significant experience within the Planning industry with excellent knowledge about development, regeneration, environmental issues, planning law, planning procedures and applications and may also need knowledge of statutory planning, financial and commercial management. Some positions may also require you to have a Bachelors’ degree or Masters in a related planning subject. A full clean driving license is often an essential requirement.
- Principal planners can earn between: £30,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on the project, location and experience.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest principal planner jobs straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Principal Planning jobs see below.
> Register your CV today or get job alerts - we'll tell you when a vacancy appears thats right for you!
> Or use the advanced job search