Looking for fraud officer jobs? Youíve come to the right place.
Fraud officer jobs involve working with in the housing, revenues and benefits and social care sectors of the local councils, regulatory bodies and the police. You will be working to prevent against fraud in the local community, in many cases this is benefit fraud and assist in fraud investigations. A full job description and salary information is described below.
> Fraud Officer Jobs Ė see below > Send us your CV and weíll find a job thatís right for you
Job vacancies include positions for: benefit fraud officers, housing benefit fraud officers, social
security fraud officers, council tax fraud officers in local councisl across the UK.
Fraud Officer Job Description: typical responsibilities
- Working in conjunction with your local council, regulatory bodies or the local police force to help work in the prevention of fraud.
- Fraud officers will be required to write reports and make recommendations based on these reports.
- Reports will include reviewing and evaluating the alleged benefit fraud and collating evidence
- You may be required to work flexible hours
What qualifications do I need to be a Fraud Officer?
There are no specific academic qualifications required for fraud officer jobs however a good academic background with strong English and maths skills will be beneficial in starting as a junior fraud officer. Progression for more senior officer roles and movement to a fraud investigator requires candidates to be up to date in the latest legislations including the:
Some fraud officer roles require you to be PINS qualified. Visit the Home Office fraud site to keep updated on issues in fraud.
- Salaries for fraud officer jobs range from £16,000 to £28,000 depending on your level of experience.
Canít find what youíre looking for? Search for more jobs or Register here and let us send you our latest Fraud Officer jobs including benefit fraud officer vacancies straight to your inbox or mobile phone.
To view the latest 5 Fraud Officer Jobs see below.
> If you canít find the job you want send us your cv, get job alerts or contact us and weíll get back to you.
> Search for more jobs Ė donít forget to checkout our career toolkit!